Monday, December 19, 2016

Meal Planning Monday - week 51

I can't believe it's Christmas next week!
The year has really flown by, with one obvious major highlight - I got married in June! Which seems such a long time ago now... the last few weeks and even months have been so busy, I'm hoping things will settle down a bit in the new year.

Where are you all spending Christmas? We are going backwards and forwards between my family and my in-laws which means I'm not cooking this year. Normally I'd at least make a dessert to take with us but I'm not sure I am even going to have time to do that this year - but now I've said that, I do want to try to make something!

Monday
I've got a day off to use the last of my annual leave. Christmas shopping and gift wrapping is done, so I'm going to do some baking and some studying as the course I'm doing has been pushed to one side as I've been working so much!
Lunch - broccoli and mackerel gratin from this recipe
Dinner - Weightwatchers roast vegetable pilaff with sausages
dessert - butterscotch pudding from Slow Cooker cookbook that I was going to make last week but didn't

Tuesday
lunch - potato, leek and cheese soup from this recipe
dinner - out with family friends

Wednesday
lunch- sandwich (will be with a supplier)
dinner - out with a friend

Thursday
lunch- leftover soup
dinner - lasagne from freezer for me, chicken chargrills for him

Friday
lunch- sandwich
dinner - chicken with a pesto crust and tagliatelle pasta

Saturday - Christmas Eve
brunch- with my in-laws
dinner - at my parents

Sunday- Christmas Day
at my parents and sister's

This is a blog hop - join in!

0 comments:

Post a Comment